Wednesday 6th June – Saturday June 30th 2018
MEMBERS WORKS REQUIRED!!
- Tuesday 5th June 11am - delivery for hanging of exhibition at Scottish Arts Club
- Wednesday 6th June 6pm-8pm - PREVIEW
- Tuesday 3rd July 10am - Exhibition takedown - pickup at noon
Requirements for submissions:
- Envisaged 1 large work or 2 smaller works from each exhibiting SAC Member.
- Works framed with D hooks fitted to top quarter of frame. Works to be labelled (a) attached on back of painting and (b) with separate detachable hung label stating:
- ARTIST’S NAME; TITLE; MEDIUM; PRICE (inclusive of SAC commission of 30%); (No./EDITION if relevant).
3D Works & Craft items:
- The Club Room can show a limited number of small 3D (sculpture) works on the Club front room shelving and fire mantelpieces. The Club has one plinth for a larger work.
- Bring your Craft & 3D item(s) each with a label giving your NAME; TITLE; MEDIUM and PRICE (inclusive of SAC commission of 30%) ( or NFS) to the Club Room, Arts Club, on Tuesday 5th June at around 11.00 am to have them included in the display.
For 3D Works and Craft questions please contact Joyce Campbell Joyce19tg@gmail.com
All works should be original and the work of the Member and it is generally expected that works are available for sale. A very few NFS items can be accepted. Works should not have previously been displayed in an exhibition in the Club.
Whilst SAC takes every care of artist works, any liability and insurance for the works for this exhibition is the artist’s responsibility and is not covered by the Scottish Arts Club’s insurance.